Hlaupahátíð á Vestfjörðum 2021
Information about Term and Condition
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following terms and conditions apply to both the organizers and all participangs in this event. By submitting a registration for the event, the participants agree to comply to these terms and conditions.
- Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a participant as a result of the participation.This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- For reasons of force majeure the Organiser can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set; the next event will take place a year later. In this case no entry fees and additional orders will be refunded to the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions for the event. In that case the participants will be notified by email.
- A Participant can only participate in the Event if he has completed an appropriate registration fully and truthfully, if the entry fee has been paid in full before the date of the Event and if the Participant has agreed to the General Terms & Conditions
- The Participant grants the Organiser the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
- The Organiser will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database. By participating in an Event a Participant grants the Organiser permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and (provided the Participant has given permission for this on the registration form) to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the Organiser permission to publish his name and competition results, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet.
II. Terms of Payment
- All prices are in ISK.
- Total sum of entry fee given is final no VAT is added.
- A particioantswho has paid the registration fee but is unable to attend the event is not eligible for a refund nor allowed to save the registration for next year. It is, however, allowed to pass the registration on to another person.
- If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set; the next event will take place a year later. In this case no entry fees and additional orders will be refunded to the Participant.
- Rapyd, www.rapyd.net, is handling payments on behalf of organiser.